Lobaks is committed to protecting your personal information and will take the relevant measures to safeguard your personal information
1. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Lobaks may disclose your personal information to the following parties (including those overseas) for the purposes stated below:
– agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal information is collected including data processing services;
– any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such information confidential; and
– Lobaks’ related and associate companies and affiliates.
We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
2. Information we collect and receive
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
– When you submit a post/ confession with us
– When you comment on a post/ confession
– If you contact us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to us. However, if you choose to withhold the information or to revoke permission for us to receive the information, we may be unable to provide certain aspects of our Services to you.
By providing us with any information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their information for the respective purposes.